Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates earlier than desired, either by him or his partner, by having sex. Premature ejaculation is a frequent sexual problem. The calculations vary, but 1 in 3 men say they experience this problem on occasion.
- Always, or almost always, you ejaculate in less than a minute after penetration
- Never, or almost never, you are able to delay ejaculation when you have sex
- You feel anxious and frustrated, and you tend to avoid sexual intimacy consequently
The main symptom of premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than a minute after penetration. However, the problem could arise in all kinds of sexual situations, even during masturbation. And solution is at くすりエクスプレス.
Premature ejaculation can be classified as follows:
- For life (primary). Premature ejaculation for life occurs all or almost every time you have sex.
- Acquired (secondary). Acquired premature ejaculation manifests after having had sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
Many men believe that they have symptoms of premature ejaculation, but the symptoms do not meet the diagnostic criteria of premature ejaculation. In contrast, these men could have natural, premature ejaculation, which includes periods of rapid ejaculation and periods of normal ejaculation.
When to see the doctor
Talk to your doctor if you ejaculate earlier than desired in most sexual relationships. Men often feel embarrassed when talking about their sexual health concerns, but do not let that stop you from talking to your doctor. Premature ejaculation is a frequent problem and can be treated.
In the case of some men, a conversation with a doctor might alleviate concerns about premature ejaculation. Doctor may guide you to get product from www.くすりエクスプレス.co.
Although it was once thought that it was only psychological, doctors now know that premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors. To get free from this issue login at https://www.ベストケンコー.co.
The psychological factors that could have a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Body image problems
- Preoccupation with premature ejaculation
- Feelings of guilt that increase your tendency to hurry during sexual encounters
Other factors that may intervene include:
- Erectile dysfunction. Men who feel anxious to achieve or maintain an erection when they have sex could form a pattern of behavior by which they rush to ejaculate, which can be difficult to change.
- Anxiety. Many men with premature ejaculation also have anxiety problems, whether specifically related to their sexual performance or other issues.
- Couple problems if you have had satisfactory sexual relations with other couples in which you did not experience premature ejaculation, or it happened a few times, it is possible that the interpersonal issues between you and your current partner contribute to the problem.
Premature ejaculation can cause problems in your personal life, for example:
- Stress and relationship problems. A frequent complication of premature ejaculation is stress in relationships.
- Fertility problems. Occasionally, premature ejaculation can hinder fertilization in couples who try to have a baby if ejaculation does not occur inside the vagina.