Know about IBPS PO Mains Exam & Selection Process for Bank PO Recruitment
institute of Banking Personnel Selection is about to conduct the Mains Bank PO Exam on 30th November 2019. With a handsome starting salary of Rs 37,000, lakhs of candidates appear for the exam every year. The IBPS PO Exam Analysis will provide a complete review of the paper along with questions asked in the exam and expected cut off marks.
What is the Exam Pattern for IBPS PO Mains?
- The Mains exam will conduct 2 tests on the same day:- Online & Offline.
- The Online Mains exam will test candidates in Reasoning & Computer Applications, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness (focusing on economy & banking).
- Offline Descriptive test will focus on Essay & Letter writing.
Examination pattern for mains test has been mentioned in the table below:-
|Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
What is the Expected Cut Off Marks for IBPS PO Mains?
- The Cut Off marks for Probationary Officer exam is usually low as the difficulty level of the examination is high.
- Sectional cut off is applicable in both Mains & Prelims exam.
The following table shows Overall expected IBPS PO Cut Off 2019.
|Category||Expected IBPS Mains Cut Off|
What is Next for IBPS PO Recruitment?
The Recruitment for Probationary Officers is done in 3 steps
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Face to Face Interview
The preliminary examination has been successfully conducted and the Result for Stage 1 was declared on 1st November 2019. Mains exam will be conducted on 30th November 2019.
Candidates appearing for the mains test will get their result score by December 2020 & 3rd stage of recruitment, the interview will be conducted in February 2020.
The allotment of selected candidates will be done by April 2020.
What are the IBPS PO 2019 Jobs Vacancies?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is looking to hire 4336 candidates to the position of Probationary Officer in public sector banks.
The incredibly high demand of the Bank PO exam can be accounted to the high salary package and the tremendous scope of growth.
Lakhs of aspirants fill the application form for PO exam & more than 10 Lakh candidates appear for the exam.
What Banks Accept IBPS PO Score?
The following Public Sector Banks accept the score for Bank PO Examination
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|United Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra||–|
- Selection in each bank comes with its own Unique Perks & Benefits.
- IBPS is responsible for Provisional allotment to the public sector banks however the final appointment will be done by the respective bank.
- The bank can assign the newly appointed Probationary officer to any department, depending on the requirement at that time.