We love festival season – the weather, food, laughter, music, dancing and most of all, the FASHION! The first Coachella weekend (American equal to Glastonbury – without the mud!) is around the corner and the line up has us green with envy. Nevertheless, we are excited to see what everyone is going to rock out in. Here are some of our favourite past Coachella looks:
- Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine never fails to impress. We are loving the two casuals but totally chic outfits.
- Vanessa Hudgens is our favourite Boho Babe: rocking the flower crowns and Gucci sunglasses, her outfits embody cool and fun vibes. Who said models don’t have individual style? We are loving the hats, bracelets, shorts, glasses and not to mention the gorgeous hair! These ladies have serious style points.
- Whether blogging or acting, Ashley Madekwe never fails to impress. She represents the English fashionistas on the West Coast with her edgy yet delicate outfits. We cannot wait to see what she wears next.
- Queen Bey’s little sister, Solange, has surely made herself Queen of the retro divas. We love her Afro and bold prints (look at those lemons!) We wonder what statement she is going to make this weekend!
- Katy Perry wore the most talked about co-ords to the festival and she looked amazing! The prints and colour play give this outfit major cool points. One of our favourite things about spring/summer/festivals are flower crowns and anything flowery! These lovely ladies sure have the flower power and we can’t wait to see more variations this weekend. Fishtail plaits, headbands, fringed bags/shoes, flared jeans and gypsy tops – this is not a scene from that 70’s show, however, these ladies are totally retro and festival fierce.
- We have major love for Alexa Chung! We have previously shared our love for her, and we shall continue doing so. She is a lover of all things festivals and she does them well. Her Glastonbury and Coachella wardrobes always leave us in awe. Check out that Leopard print!
Are you attending a festival this summer? Tell us who your festival style muse is!